Wouldn’t it be great to get more out of your deck, porch or outdoor space this summer? A screened room lets you escape inclement weather, high sun, as well as pesky mosquitos and wasps as you relax and enjoy your outside space in a whole new way!
Does the weather often cause hindrance to your outdoor plans? Do you spend less time outdoors on your deck because of the intensity of the sun? Do you race indoors as the sun starts to go down as the bugs and mosquitos take flight? If so, it may be time to add a screened room or porch enclosure so you can enjoy your surrounding natural world in a whole new way. Here’s how a porch enclosure can add value to both your home’s bottom line as well as your quality of life:
How building a screened room or porch enclosure will bring more value to your home and your life:
- Utilize your outdoor or existing deck space more efficiently.
- Add curb appeal and value to your home.
- Offers privacy while still providing a beautiful Outdoor Living Experience.
Give You More Use Out of Your Space. Are you uncomfortable in the space outside your home due to exposure to the elements, the heat of summer, or annoying insects and mosquitos?
A screened porch enclosure or screened room completely encloses your new or existing porch with either screen panels, plexiglass, or glass, which keeps you and your loved ones protected and comfortable yet still enjoying the outdoors. Imagine enjoying the beautiful outdoors without having to worry about the bugs or unpredictable weather!
An EVERbuilt screened room adds extra living space to your home for your family to enjoy. If you want to add more space to your home but are on a budget, keep in mind that a screened enclosure is less expensive than a traditional home addition, while providing practical living space, in some cases, for the better part of three seasons of the year.
Adds curb appeal and value to your home. A well-built screened room or deck or patio enclosure can increase the value of your home by a whopping an 84% while providing extra livable space for your family to enjoy. It will also enhance the curb appeal of your home while providing you with a space that can be used for a good portion of the year, depending on your climate.
Adds privacy to your outdoor experience. If you’re looking for more privacy from your neighbors, adding an enclosure to a new or existing deck or patio offers additional privacy and protection to your home while allowing you to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.
Regardless of the style or design of your home, there is a screened room design that will integrate beautifully, enhancing rather than compromising the exterior aesthetically. Whether you have a modern or century home, we will work with you to design the perfect screened enclosure for your living space.
What options are available when I’m choosing a new outdoor enclosure for my home?
- Screened Rooms. In the summer, unexpected rain, blazing sun, or pesky insects, especially mosquitos, can put a damper on your outdoor fun. A screened room provides you with a beautiful, unobstructed view of the outdoors, the benefits of fresh air, and a comfortable Outdoor Living Experience – OLE.
- Three Season Rooms. If you are looking for a little more protection from the elements, a three season room might be more appropriate for your needs. Enjoy additional living space in your home from spring through fall with an enclosure that adapts to the seasons – screen for summer, and glass or plexiglass panels for cooler months. Add a heater and you’ll enjoy comfort outdoors – a truly unique extension of your home – for most of the year!
How to Enclose a Covered Patio or Porch on Your Home
If you already have a porch on your home that is in good condition, enclosing your existing porch is a great way to maximize its use and square footage without impacting your wallet. EVERbuilt is more than happy to work with you to custom design a screened room that is the perfect fit for your home.
If you’re ready to begin your screened room project, schedule your free consultation online today.